Working Capital – Quick and Simple.
While traditional lenders may decline healthy businesses because of a less-than-perfect credit score, Capital Alliance believes that a small business with a healthy cash flow should be supported.
A strong cash flow and good payment behavior demonstrate the performance of your business and can help you to qualify for business loans from $5,000 up to $250,000. By reviewing business performance in addition to credit history, we can identify healthy businesses that others pass by.
Our proven track record spans more than 15 years of building long-lasting relationships with thousands of clients.
3 Simple Steps
1. Apply Online
- Quick and simple application, takes a few minutes to complete
- Or, speak with one of our Finance Consultants at 1.800.799.1886. We will gladly answer any questions or walk you through the process.
2. Receive Decision
- Receive a decision within a few minutes. Typically, decision time does not exceed 24 hours.
- Review approval terms to see if the loan makes sense. No pressure and no obligation required.
3. Get Funded!
- Receive funding in as fast as one business day upon receipt of required documents.
- Funds wired directly to your business checking account. Done!
* Minimum criteria is subject to change. Contact a finance consultant for details.
Top Trending Industries
To anybody thinking of working with Mr. Lawson – do it! Robert and his team at Capital Alliance promised and delivered. Hands down the best financing experience I’ve had since starting the business.Mostafa K, B&M Industries
I would like to extend a special thank you to Adam D. for excellent support. Without question I would recommend your service.Tom Meikis, Piedmont Aircraft
Our representative [Joe Lewis] was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.Gwen Jones, Crystal Stair
My first time considering this type of financing. Thank you David for making the process seamless and quick.Dr. Palmer, Palmer Podiatry
Our appreciation to the team at Capital Alliance for helping us prepare for the busy summer months.Linda & Paul, Providence Care